Next live performance -
- Stereophonics - Dakota
- Kings of Leon - Sex is on fire
- The Killers - Mr Brightside
- The Lumineers - Ho Hey
- Deacon Blue - Dignity
- Walk the Moon - Shut Up and Dance
- Bruno Mars - Up Town Funk
- DNCE - Cake by The Ocian
- Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
- Tina Turner - Proud Mary
Did you know once you book this band you can customise your playlist!
There currently haven't been any reviews
The Tatties are a seriously good covers band playing a massive range of songs from the 60's to current hits, however, they specials the the current hits! Songs from The Killers to Justin Timberlake are really up their street as the bands sound and style really lands it's self to this area!
The guys have built an amazing reputation over the past eight years. Their performance, style and playing ability is second to none. The band are dedicated to each and every event and they put their heart and soul into every performance. If you haven't been lucky enough to see them perform, we would highly recommend seeing these guys live and our next showcase will no doubt be very soon!
If you are trying to decide between a covers band or a ceilidh band...then why not book The Tatties and get both as they can also provide an excellent live ceilidh set and one of the very few covers bands that can through this in, free of charge! Check out the Set List, Testimonials & Live Gigs!
Booking The Band!
If you would like to book the band, it's incredibly easy! Check click the availability and book button on this page, fill out the little form and follow the instructions! Paying the deposit online will automatically put the date into the bands diary and prevent any other client booking. (24 hour booking system) This will also create you a members area with all your booking details, custom set list builder, count down timer to the event date, insurance document download and the ability to customise your booking!
Live Stream Archive
- DJ set 12-1am
- Drinks Reception Acoustic Set
- Ceremony Acoustic Set
- Dinner Acoustic Set
- How long do you play for? - “Our standard set is between 8pm-12am with a 30min break for weddings and generally 9pm-12am for events”
- Do you provide background music on your break? - “We do indeed, we put on a playlist, however, if you have your own iPod you want to plug in then that also works for us!”
- What time would you arrive to set up? - “We would arrive at 6.30pm and set up from 7pm-8pm for most events.”
- Will you learn our first dance? - “We will indeed, we need around 1 month notice to have time and we do our best to learn the request, however, on occasion the song isn’t suitable for the band to do live and we offer to play the original version instead”
- Can we choose what songs you play? - “We always request as much flexibility for us to develop the set on the night but you can choose a few requests and anti-requests in the member's area after you have us booked!”
- Can you set up before the meal? - “Yup, we can get set up in the afternoon but we have an early set up fee to cover the extra time involved”
- Can we hear you live before our wedding/event? - “Please do! Coming to one of our showcase gigs and say hi! It’s always lovely to meet brides, grooms and clients before the event!”
- Do you play in venues with sound limiters? - “We are happy to play at venues with sound limiters and always do our best to perform with as much energy as possible under the sound restrictions. Some venues have more sensitive sound restrictions that others but we always have great parties whatever the situation is!”