Next live performance Drygate, Glasgow - 28th June at 7pm
- Jackson 5 - Blame It On The Boogie
- The Killers - Human
- Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now
- AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
- Kesha & Pitbull - Timber
- Bon Jovi - Living On A Prayer
- Bruno Mars - Marry You
- Rather Be - Clean Bandit
- Deacon Blue - Dignity
- Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody
Did you know once you book this band you can customise your playlist!
Thanks very much for playing at our wedding last night, everyone loved it, thanks again Mr & Mrs Malone x
"Just wanted to drop you a little message to say a massive thank you. The Brightside were just brilliant at our wedding and anyone looking for a band please don't hesitate to book them! We booked them from over seas just on their video but they are so much better live! Oh, and the money dance went great! haha. Thanks Mhairi xx"
"Thank you so much for playing at our wedding! You played our first dance so well and I even saw a little tear in Lewis's eye! haha. You had us all dancing all night and you even got both our grans up to dance! How good! Thanks a million and all the best!
Lewis and Jenni.
You guys were great tonight. That's us all booked up with you for our wedding. xx
The Brightside have the full package - incredible professional vocals that could put most chart-topping artists to shame (and there's THREE of them!), and musicianship to rival the best touring bands! Whether you want a full band, a stripped down acoustic set, or even if you want to keep the party going to the wee hours with a DJ set - they have it all! Playing everything from ABBA to AC/DC, classic floor-fillers from the 50s right up to current chart-toppers… The Brightside is here to keep your party going all night long!
The Brightside were honoured to be one of three of the elite bands who opened for the Six Nations Rugby centre pitch at Murrayfield in front of 60,000 people and had the crowd jumping!
- Ceremony Music
- Drinks Reception Set
- DJ Sets 12am-1am
- Live Ceilidh Set with Accordion player
- Ceilidh Set with Backing Tracks
- Early Set Up
- How long do you play for? - “Our standard set is between 8pm-12am with a 30min break for weddings and generally 9pm-12am for events”
- Do you provide background music on your break? - “We do indeed, we put on a playlist, however, if you have your own iPod you want to plug in that also works for us!”
- What time would you arrive to set up? - “We would arrive at 6.30pm and set up from 7pm-8pm for most events.”
- Will you learn our first dance? - “We will indeed, we need around 1 month notice to have time and we do our best to learn the request, however, on occasion the song isn’t suitable for the band to do live and we offer to play the original version instead”
- Can we choose what songs you play? - “We always request as much flexibility for us to develop the set on the night but you can choose a few requests and anti-requests in the member's area after you have us booked!”
- Can you set up before the meal? - “Yup, we can get set up in the afternoon but we have an early set up fee to cover the extra time involved”
- Can we hear you live before our wedding/event? - “Please do! Coming to one of our showcase gigs and say hi! It’s always lovely to meet brides, grooms and clients before the event!”
- Do you play in venues with sound limiters? - “We are happy to play at venues with sound limiters and always do our best to perform with as much energy as possible under the sound restrictions. Some venues have more sensitive sound restrictions that others but we always have great parties whatever the situation is!”