Next live performance -
- Beyonce - Runnin’ (Lose It All)
- Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
- Ed Sheeran - Sing
- The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night
- The Beatles - Help
- The Beatles - I Feel Fine
- The Beatles - Twist and Shout
- Bruce Springsteen - Dancing in the Dark
- Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
- Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
Did you know once you book this band you can customise your playlist!
The Upbeats played at our wedding in Dalduff Barn and they were fantastic! The band were a pleasure to deal with, nothing was too much hassle, even to the point that we only picked our first dance 2 days before the wedding. The dance floor was full throughout the evening and there was a good mix music, with even a couple of ceilidh numbers thrown in for good measure. Everyone was really complimentary about them and I would have no hesitation in recommending them for a wedding or any other event. Thanks so much boys for a fantastic party, you were great!
- Hannah Stewart, Married 27/06/2015
Thank you guys you made our day, you created the perfect atmosphere for our guests and played great tunes the dance floor was never empty! Everyone is raving about you, thank you again, Mr and Mrs Reilly xxxxx
- Elaine Reilly Married 25/07/2015
Guys we seriously cannot thank you enough for the fantastic music! It went down a treat and everyone let us know how great you all were, absolutely made the night xxx
- Laura McGowan, Married 05/09/2015
Young, fresh and full of fun; The Upbeats are a solid, energetic covers band with big harmonies who specialise in Pop. Think of The Kooks, Maroon 5 and McFly and you'll know what The Upbeats are like! Born performers with ability and confidence beyond their years, The Upbeats have quickly built up a strong reputation and regularly play for big companies at prestigious events outside of their busy wedding schedule. With three lead singers, who are all multi-instrumentalists, and an incredible drummer in their line-up, The Upbeats swap between guitars and piano to play a huge variety in their set. Moving with ease from the classy swing of 'Hit The Road Jack' to the energy and attitude of 'Last Nite'. The band always play something for everyone!
These guys know how to get an audience moving and you'll have something memorable long after your event. Great music, great sound and most importantly, great parties!
Check The Upbeats' availability and price instantly and you can book them directly online. Or you can give us a call to chat about them!
- Ceremony Music
- Drinks Reception Set
- DJ Sets 12am-1am
- Live Ceilidh Set with Accordion player
- Ceilidh Set with Backing Tracks
- Early Set Up
- How long do you play for? - “Our standard wedding set is 8pm-12am, with a 30 minute break that usually coincides with the buffet.”
- Do you provide background music on your break? - “Yes we do! We put a playlist on during our break. If you have something specific you would like played, you can provide us with an iPod and we are happy to play it for you.!”
- What time would you arrive to set up? - “We arrive at 6.30 p.m to allow us the time to set up and soundcheck before 8 p.m. We also make a point to come and say hello to our couples at this point, as it's nice to see you guys before the first dance.”
- Will you learn our first dance? - “We are very happy to learn your first dance! We ask for at least one month's notice on your choice of song. This provides us time to make it the best version we can. Our versatile set-up allows us a lot of freedom and we have played as many piano ballads as we have up-tempo rock songs for first dances! The first dance can be a difficult choice and we are always available for advice on it, so don't worry if you think it's not a traditional choice. It's completely unique to you and we treat it as such so that you have a one of a kind moment to cherish. In the event that we cannot do a song justice as a guitar and piano band, or if you would prefer the original track, we are more than happy to play it via the PA.
- Can we choose what songs you play? - “We are happy to take a requests on a few songs you would (or wouldn't) like to hear, yes. You can get in touch with Elite Bands or ourselves directly and as long as we have one month's notice we will do our best to tailor the set to your night.”
- Can you set up before the meal? - “We are able to arrive earlier and set up before the meal but there is a fee involved to cover the extra time involved.”
- Can we hear you live before our wedding/event? - “We highly recommend coming to see us play ahead of your event! Seeing us in front of an audience is the best way to experience the atmosphere and energy of our live show. We love to meet our couples ahead of the wedding as it helps us put that personal touch on your night. We perform public gigs regularly and these are always great nights to go out as a couple or with the wedding party. We are very honoured to have had a few couples come to see us at a gig in the months after their wedding as they had so much fun the first time! Our upcoming gigs and showcases are listed on both our own and the Elite website. Don't worry if you can't make it along to one of the gigs before your wedding; we are happy to invite you along to our rehearsal space for a listen and a chat. Just get in touch and we will organise a private showcase.
- Do you play in venues with sound limiters? - “We have had no problems playing at venues with limiters in the past and we have state of the art, high end equipment that allows us to perform well and sound great no matter the volume!"