Next live performance -
- The Proclaimers - 500 Miles
- Dolly Parton - 9 To 5
- Bill Withers - Ain
- Oasis - All Around The World
- Free - Alright Now
- Billy Joel - Always A Woman To Me
- Del Amitri - Always The Last To Know
- Lonestar - Amazed
- Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl
- ACDC - Back In Black
Did you know once you book this band you can customise your playlist!
"Huge thanks for keeping us all up on the dance floor at my sisters wedding. It really made Mr & Mrs McNeil's wedding having you there, and you were talked about since. There was not one song we didn't dance, and sing along to. The very best wishes to you all for the future, you are just gonna get bigger and better!!!"
- Mairi MacLeod-MacKenzie
"Huge thanks for playing at our wedding. You were brilliant, and everyone was raving about how good you were - We all had sore feet yesterday!!! Your version of Romeo and Juliet was great, and thanks for the Matchbox 20 song, it kept all the hens happy. We would highly recommend you to anyone. Thanks again."
- Mr & Mrs McNeil
The Cartel are one of the top corporate/wedding bands that Scotland has to offer and are NOW available for hire! The band offers various entertainment packages suitable for every event, from low key, laid-back music (perfect for pre-meal drinks) through to full-scale party celebrations.
The Band are an amazing four-piece group fronted by the charismatic Chris Suckle. They play a massive range of songs from the 50's to the latest contemporary hits! They are one of the best wedding bands around and are a must see live!
They can provide a three and a half hour set of live music over a four hour period with thirty minutes of background music played through their pa system over the break. And the band can also provide a DJ Set and a Ceilidh set if required for a change of pace during your event. This highly sought after band play weddings and events around the country so if you're looking for a talented, young energetic covers band to get your party jumping then these are the perfect guys for you!
The band have two Ceilidh Set options and can also be upped to a five piece band with a female singer!
Drinks Reception Set
DJ Sets 12am-1am
Live Ceilidh Set with Accordion player
Ceilidh Set with Backing Tracks
Early Set Up
- How lang do you play for? - “Our standard set is between 8pm-12am with a 30min break”
- Do you provide background music on your break? - “We do indeed, we put on a playlist however if you have your own iPod you want to plug in then that also works for us!”
- What time would you arrive to set up? - “We would arrive at 6.30pm and set up from 7pm-8pm for most events.”
- Will you learn our first dance? - “We will indeed, We need around 1 month notice to have time and we do our best to learn the request, however, on occasion the song isn’t suitable for the band to do live and we offer to play the original version instead of Live”
- Can we choose what songs you play? - “We always request as much flexibility for us to develop the set on the night but you can choose a few requests and anti-requests in the members area after you have us booked!”
- Can you set up before the meal? - “Yup, we can get set up in the afternoon but we have an early set up fee to cover the extra time involved”
- Can we hear you live before our wedding/event? - “Please do! Coming to one of our showcase gigs and say hi! It’s always lovely to meet brides, grooms and clients before the event!”
- Do you play in venues with sound limiters? - “We are happy to play at venues with sound limiters and always do our best to perform with as much energy as possible under the sound restrictions. Some venues have more sensitive sound restrictions that others but we always have great parties what ever the situations is!”